Wednesday, July 26

Owen at the movies!

I know it's been a long time since pictures.  As many of you know, I'm home with Zoe for a month, and that parenting thing is a lot more exhausting than the practice of law.  Hence, Zoe's taking my energy instead of the blog.  Which, frankly, is probably an appropriate ordering of priorties.

That said, I do hope to post photos soon.

In the meantime, let me pass on that Owen, Zoe and I went to the movies today!  Owen watched the whole movie (Curious George) and was very very good.  He was particularly impressed with the scenes involving balloons, boats, cars, and animals.  I don't know that he followed the plot much.  He snuggled up to me and we talked through pretty much the whole movie.  And, he ate almost a whole box of popcorn (and, correspondingly, almost none of his lunch).  It was probably the best movie watching experience I've ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good. I tried to explain to Owen the cultural importance of C. George, but he had none of it. Good to see that film is helping to interpret his world. Candidly, I didn't even know C. George was on film.

-Uncle A.