Monday, November 26

Video Help

Hey, thanks for all the great feedback on the videos. For the regular blog viewers, though, I've got a question.

Which do you prefer, this link to a video, or this link to the youtube posted video (which, as displayed below) can also be embedded in a page? The video quality is, I think, heads and shoulders better in the former, but the ease of use with the second option may be significantly different, and, for some viewers, determinative. On the former, you may want to wait a minute to let it fully load and I suspect you need Quicktime (which you likely already have if you have iTunes).

Please leave a note in the comments letting me know which you prefer.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first link doesn't like me, so I vote for the second one!

Anonymous said...

Same with me - can't get the first one at all.

Jess said...

i like the second one as well.

the videos are wonderful - please keep them coming!