Sunday, March 26

Hospital Information

I know you're all aware that Baby Y will be coming sooner than we know it.  So you have the information, the hospital we'll be using is Holy Cross Hospital.  It's about 8 minutes from our house.
 
If there's time, I'll email a post to this blog when we're going to the hospital from B's Blackberry.  Apparently there's no way to call in to a phone in the birthing room, but when there are new developments, I'll try to get a message posted here, assuming I can do it without compromising my other duties.  We aren't supposed to use cell phones, but no one told me I can't use a Blackberry at the hospital.
 
When B moves to a postpartum room, there will be a phone you can call in to.  I'm not likely to post that number here, but I'm sure we'll be in touch and I can just give it to you on the phone or by email (provided you're not some creepy guy in Austria).
 
And, unlike last time, we're bringing a camera to the hospital.  When there are pictures of Baby Y, they'll be posted here (again, provided I can do it consistent with other obligations at the time).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy guy from Austria??????

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness there aren't phones in the birthing room!

Suey