Wednesday, June 7

Update - Owen

Owen is doing great! I'm feeling a lot better about his eating. First, because the pediatrician told us that we shouldn't fight him on food and at some point he will get sick of "hot doggies." Second, because on Saturday we all went out for dim sum with the Andelmans, and Owen and I shared a bowl of that incredibly sweet tofu soup that I love so much. Way to go Owen! I couldn't be happier that he likes that soup, since Bridgette really doesn't and, in my opinion, it alone justifies going out for dim sum. He's my son after all!

Also, the language thing is going like gangbusters. He's had a few multiple word sentences, and he can, sometimes, be trained to say someone in awesome (e.g., "Mommy is awesome!"). He often misses the verb, but he really puts a lot of heart into it.

No comments: