Friday, February 24

More Owen Photos

Owen has made a jump of sorts; he's now photographically present on another blog. Check out the pictures of Owen on my cousin Jess's blog here.

Owen's big weekend caused a cascade of Owen photographic goodness, and I'm a little overwhelmed with them all (in addition to being overwhelmed with all the work that piled up in two days of absence). I'm going to be posting more over the weekend, hopefully during his nap tomorrow. Tonight, though, I'm hoping to do a little reading for pleasure (though I may watch the Olympic speed skating instead; I've found that stuff really addictive). I just bought the book on Enron "The Smartest Guys in the Room" and I'm really looking forward to turning to it.

For those looking to this blog for reading recommendations (which is kind of crazy, since this is the first one I've offered), I can't recommend highly enough "The Time traveler's Wife." It's not science-fictiony; it's just a really touching love story which is very moving and gently written.

And, for those of you who asked, Owen traveled beautifully. After having my schedule messed with that much, I was cranky, but Owen's attitude stayed pretty happy. We couldn't have asked for a better traveling buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to get everyone I know to read The Time Traveler's Wife. It's one of the best books I've read (and Bridgette knows I read all the time). On an entirely different note, I just LOVE all the pictures of Owen. Nice to see how much he grows -- since I don't see you guys enough!
Jigs and kisses!!