Thursday, December 29

Upcoming blog topics . . .

Sorry for the lack of blogging today. Last night was the game and I couldn't watch it at home (we don't have cable and it was on ESPN), so I saw the first half at the gym (it's quite taxing to work out for an entire half of a football game) and the second half at a sports bar near the gym. By the time I got home I was just too tired to blog, and I knew Owen was going to be up 5 short hours later.

Today I had to drive out to Maryland's Eastern Shore to visit a client and just didn't have access to a computer until Owen had gone to bed. But, as a teaser for tomorrow night, in addition to more pictures of Owen, I'll be updating you on:

Owen's new favorite word
Owen's culinary tastes
Owen's great day care provider

Of course, if there's a topic you're interested in hearing about, feel free to drop me an email.

No comments: